Last updated: August 30, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
Words of which the initial letter is capitalized have defined meanings under the following conditions.
The following definitions have the same meaning, regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural form.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to LMBP INVESTIMENTOS LDA, AV DO BRASIL 43 – LOJA 1, ALVALADE – LISBON.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Portugal
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, cell phone or digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- The Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. Refers to third party companies or individuals employed by Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on Company’s behalf, to perform services related to the Service, or to help Company analyze how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to automatically collected data, whether generated by use of the Service or the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Let Me Be, accessiblefrom https://letmebe.pt, https://letmebe.uk, https://letmebe.fr, https://letmebe.co.it, https://letmebe.com.de, https://letmebe.es.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual accesses or uses the Service, as the case may be.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
When using Our Service, We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address
- First and last name
- Tax Identification Number (optional)
- Company (optional)
- Phone Number
- Address, State, Province, Zip/Postal Code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, the unique ID of Your mobile device, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how you can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings to disable, or delete local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other site-related statistics (e.g., to record the popularity of a particular section and to check system and server integrity).
Cookies can be either “Persistent” cookies or “Session” cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes defined below:
- Required / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Managed by: We
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to allow you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services You have requested cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide these services to You.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Managed by: We
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Managed by: We
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember the choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering Your login details or Your language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the Website.
Use of your personal data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the use of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data that You provide may give You access to different features of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and commitment of the contract to purchase the products, items, or services You have purchased or any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact him: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application regarding updates or informational communications related to contracted features, products or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
- To manage Your orders: To fulfill and manage Your orders for Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, either as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data that We have about users of our Service is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners in order to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain your Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to enforce security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or we are legally required to retain this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operational offices and any other locations where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from the laws in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- Fulfilling a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the Company’s rights or property
- Prevent or investigate possible infringements related to the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Service Users or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from any person under the age of 13 without verifying parental consent, We will take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent of a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, policies, or privacy practices of any third party sites or services.
- By e-mail: email@example.com