1.º These general sales conditions are agreed between LMBP INVESTIMENTOS LDA, with headquarters at AV DO BRASIL 43 – LOJA 1, ALVALADE – LISBOA, tax identification number 515482935 and contact number +351 931 352 743, hereinafter referred to as LET ME BE EUROPA and the persons wishing to make purchases through the website www.letmebe.pt, hereinafter referred to as the “User”.
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.letmebe.pt will be governed exclusively by the present contract to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. The purpose of these general sales conditions is to provide and define all the necessary information to the User regarding the modalities of ordering, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made on the website www.letmebe.pt.
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
1. The User places his or her order by completing the purchasing process presented on the website www.letmebe.pt, adding the product(s) he or she wishes to order to the shopping cart:
2. To send your order the User must:
a) Register on the website www.letmebe.pt, providing for the effect the information requested therein.
b) “login” (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to you throughout the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the TIN and name that, for tax purposes, you want to appear on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Terms of Sale which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. LET ME BE EUROPA will honor orders received online only to the extent of available stock. In the absence of product availability, LET ME BE EUROPA undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data on the invoice is the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
6. Orders are valid for three (3) business days unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different deadline, and prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period cannot be guaranteed. If payment is not received by our services within this period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used on a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. On the website www.letmebe.pt, LET ME BE EUROPA offers the User the following modalities:
a) Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) Multibanco / Mbway (Paypay) reference;
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made from the User’s card immediately after confirmation that the goods have been dispatched. If some of the products ordered are out of stock, the value of these will be credited to the User’s card after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY
1. Orders can be delivered within 5 working days after confirmation of payment of the order.
2. Deliveries are made by Nacex, MRW, GLS, DHL, UPS, DASCHER, VOAM carriers according to the region.
3. Delivery time may vary from 1 to 10 days according to country/region.
4. The delivery time of your product only starts from the collection of your product, and is always counted in business days. Delivery information will be sent to the registered e-mail address (be sure to type the e-mail address correctly).
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices are to be understood in Euros, including taxes, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the price of any product, the User will be informed immediately, and may choose to receive your order (making the payment of the difference) or to proceed to its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND REFUND
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by LET ME BE EUROPE.
2. The request should arrive in writing to the contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, within 10 days after receiving the order, and the instructions for cancellation or return of goods will be answered and defined by LET ME BE EUROPA, by the same means of communication.
3. Whenever possible the return should be made by the same method of payment, but if this is not possible, the user must provide proof of payment and account or card ownership, so that the return can be made by Bank Transfer.
4. LET ME BE EUROPA undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 30 days.
5. The returned products must be in saleable condition, i.e. in the same state in which they arrived at the hands of the User, without any anomaly or damage.
6. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the adjustment conditions will be indicated by the company.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on personal data protection. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in the COMPANY’s database(s) and are intended for registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by the same.
Providing it is optional and you are guaranteed, under the terms of the law, the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that concerns you directly, in person or in writing, directly to the address on the home page of this website.